Throughout this past year as I’ve met many of the Brethren, I’ve often been asked if the Grand Lodge could provide the Grand Lodge bylaws in electronic form. Many Brethren (myself included) would rather carry the file on our phone, tablet or laptop, than carry the book. So I have directed the Grand Lodge office staff to make the bylaws available on our web site. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to this link: Bylaws You can purchase an electronic copy and/or a printed copy
2. Fill in “YES” to agree to the software license
3. Finish up purchase using PayPal (you do not have to have a PayPal account, just a credit card)
4. You will then receive your copy of the bylaws from the office by e-mail.
A couple of things to note:
1. The bylaws are searchable but the file is locked preventing changes
2. New updates will be sent to you electronically each year
3. Part of the software license is that you will not share this file. Each person who wants a copy needs to purchase their own copy.
4. By 2016, we will be phasing out the printed copy
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at the Grand Lodge office.