These are just a few pics we took during the installation. The professional pics will be put up later.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Throughout this past year as I’ve met many of the Brethren, I’ve often been asked if the Grand Lodge could provide the Grand Lodge bylaws in electronic form. Many Brethren (myself included) would rather carry the file on our phone, tablet or laptop, than carry the book. So I have directed the Grand Lodge office staff to make the bylaws available on our web site. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to this link: Bylaws You can purchase an electronic copy and/or a printed copy
2. Fill in “YES” to agree to the software license
3. Finish up purchase using PayPal (you do not have to have a PayPal account, just a credit card)
4. You will then receive your copy of the bylaws from the office by e-mail.
A couple of things to note:
1. The bylaws are searchable but the file is locked preventing changes
2. New updates will be sent to you electronically each year
3. Part of the software license is that you will not share this file. Each person who wants a copy needs to purchase their own copy.
4. By 2016, we will be phasing out the printed copy
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at the Grand Lodge office.
Grand Lodge of Nebraska’s Individual Proficiency School. Below are the pertinent details:
- START DATE/TIME: February 23, 2014. 2:00 to 4:00 pm. Monthly thereafter
- LOCATION: Grand Lodge Office,301 N. Cotner Blvd., Lincoln
- PREREQUISITE: Nebraska Entered Apprentice Degree Lecture Section I, full Questions and Answers
- REGISTRATION FEE: $25, refundable on graduation. Payable before class starts by check only
- ATTIRE: Casual yet appropriate
- MATERIALS REQUIRED: Current Nebraska Ritual Cipher
Enrollees will be verbally tested in the EA Questions and Answers by the Grand Custodian or his Deputies on the first day of class. Those not passing will have no registration fee collected. After the class begins no refunds will be offered, however your $25 fee will be donated to the Grand Lodge Masonic Relief Fund. Only Grand Lodge Officers, Deputy Grand Custodians teaching the class, and uncertified students not currently fully proficient who have paid the registration fee will be allowed in the classroom without permission of the Grand Master or Grand Custodian.
This is currently the only class being offered. Classes in other geographical locations may be offered if interest and registration supports it. Classes will not be conducted via the internet or other electronic media.
More details will be announced on Friday, February 7 at the Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge in Kearney.
If you know others who may be interested, contact Patrick Barger at firstname.lastname@example.org